Network Front-End Web Developer
Req #: 5942
Division: Communications Community Affairs
Employment Type: Full Time
Compensation Type: Salaried
Facility: John Peter Smith Hospital
Location: 1500 S. Main Street, Fort Worth
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care system for Tarrant County in North Texas. Anchored by a 537-bed acute care hospital, the network includes more than 46 community-based clinics, including 20 school-based clinics. John Peter Smith Hospital is home to Tarrant County’s first and only Level 1 Trauma Center, its only psychiatric emergency services site and has the largest family medicine residency program in the nation. Our network employs more than 6,500 people.
Acclaim is our medical practice group and is comprised of a multispecialty medical practice group designed to align clinical providers with a common set of incentives and expectations supporting operational, financial and clinical performance improvement.
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org
To view all job vacancies, visit www.jpshealthcareers.org
Description: The Network Front-End Web Developer is responsible for web-based initiatives and design including the development and maintenance of the public website and JPS intranet site, as well as assisting with other digital projects. This position creates well-designed, branded and user-friendly websites, and will be responsible for all maintenance and updates to our current pages. Typical Duties:
- Creates and updates website and intranet pages and forms.
- Gathers and monitors web analytics.
- Monitors social media conversations.
- Generates online content, design and functionality.
- Responsible for search engine optimization (SEO).
- Coordinates content and completes requests from internal customers with appropriate department team members.
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA and JPS policies regarding patient privacy.
- Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Communications or related field.
- 3 plus years of relevant work experience.
- Portfolio demonstrating experience.
- Strong UX (user experience) design skills.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software including Photoshop and Illustrator .
Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- HTML and JAVA script, CSS
- Drupal 7
- DotNetNuke or other open source platform
- J Query
Preferred Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
- Knowledge of programming
- Database knowledge
1500 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104